Our Capital Markets team is formed by professionals with large local and international experience in different financial operations and transactions in the debt markets (Debt Capital Markets), stock markets (Equity Capital Markets), project finance (Project Finance), securitizations and structured products (Asset-Backed Securities), financial restructuring or processes involving the consent of creditors and institutional investors (Liability Management), and investments in businesses or private companies with high growth potential (Private Equity).
We advice and assist our clients through the process of issuance and placement of securities, including SME instruments (deferred payment checks, electronic checks, promissory notes, electronic credit invoices, and negotiable obligations under special regimes for SMEs).
- Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
- Project Finance
- Securitizations and structured products (Asset-Backed Securities)
- Financial restructuring (Liability Management)
- Investments in private businesses or companies with high growth potential (Private Equity)
We have a specialized team for our SMEs clients, that helps them access financing under better terms than in the commercial or banking system:
- Deferred payment checks and electronic checks
- Promissory notes
- Electronic Credit Invoice
- Negotiable obligations under special management for SMEs
- SME Financial Trusts
- Common Investment Funds for productive development